A PORTFOLIO OF 30+ TECH FOCUSED COMPANIESINNOVATION AS A SERVICE
Access to an extensive network of ‘best in class’ technology firms, with a focus on regulation, blockchain, payments, fraud AI & robotisation
An independent offering that helps our clients navigate the increasing wave of disruptive technology and innovation
Innovation As A Service (IAAS) is an on-going service that is designed to facilitate and accelerate your access to market led innovation by providing:
- Clarity on which innovations are relevant to your business and where they will add the most value;
- Tailored access to our community of proven innovation companies;
- Rapid initiation of experimentation and proof-of-value trials;
- On-going access to thought leadership material and technology
watch & learn more about how it works
David Aston, Infinium CEO & Andrew Simmonds, Partner at Clustre, introduce Innovation As A Service
A fun look at Innovation As A Service, in claymation
Quarterly updates, ensuring our clients remain at the forefront of innovation
what are we offering?
- An upfront Innovation Diagnostic – establishing the extent of your innovation capabilities;
- 3 innovation meetings per calendar year, to understand your organisation’s challenges and priorities and to review the portfolio of Clustre member firms, identifying immediate opportunities;
- Art-of-the-possible events, as required, tailored to your specific business challenges, introducing relevant niche innovation firms;
- Help in shaping innovation opportunities, engaging with the most relevant innovation companies and initiating experimentation and proof-of-value trials;
- Invitations to regular Clustre breakfast briefings, featuring innovation case-studies from peer-organisations, and the Clustre Innovation Club, networking events themed around hot-topics.
who will it benefit?
Organisations frustrated by the challenge of keeping abreast of new technologies and the ever-changing landscape of new products and services available from niche innovation companies.
Organisations struggling to understand which areas of innovation are relevant to their own business and how best to access and deploy these new capabilities.
what we do…
“We offer an independent view on innovation, supported by a portfolio of ‘best in class’ technology offerings”
David Aston, CEO, Infinium